Individual private sessions with Rob Butterworth
- General lesson (45mins) - £35
- Putting analysis (45mins) - £30
- Short Game lesson (1 hour) - £45
- 4 hole playing lesson - £40
- 8 hole playing lesson - £80
- Club fitting - £25 per half hour
- Gapping session - Half set (up to 7 clubs) - £30, Full set - £45
Subjects which can be covered to help you become a better player:
Golf Club Control
- Differential Practice Drills
- Hooks & Slices
- Tops & Fats
- High & Low shots
Skills testing - Self reflection
- Learning about your skills.
- What you are good at.
- What you need to work on.
- Testing Driving, Iron shots, pitch shots.
- Tongue roof of jaw - Relaxed Jaw
Set up routine
- Walk through
- Tempo - counting as you go
- Ideal performance state
Analytical players 8-12 seconds
Creative player 15 - 18 seconds.
- Uncomfortable at first - holy grail one day.
Shape of the day
- Nine ball flights
- Play on the day
- Not long term goal
Technique or club face control
- Testing 20 shots
- With Technique
- Leave Technique for the practice ground
- Finding sweet spot.
Short game technique
- Bunker Shots
- High Lob shots
- Consistency in Golf doesn't exist. Do not try for something you cannot achieve
- Swing thoughts
- Have a singular focus
- Focus on targets not technique.
- Defcon 1-5
- Summary and feedback.
Phone 01803 843442 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book.